Owner Roger Coderre climbs on to the front of his boat Tuesday morning, Nov. 23, after he learned it came ashore due to high winds the previous night. Coderre said there was no damage to the boat and wasn’t taking on water so he tied it to a nearby tree to wait for crews to be able to move it, which won’t be until after Thanksgiving. “I’m trying to tie a bowknot, but I can’t feel my fingers,” Coderre said while tying the boat to the tree.

Leave a Reply